Sophisticated Test Design
Reports Display Educational Functioning Levels (EFLs)
- English and math skills measured in accordance with EFLs as defined by the U.S. National Reporting System (NRS).
- 90-minute total administration time, with no locator test required.
- On site, online or paper-and-pencil administration.
Intuitive, Graphical Results Report
- Students and instructors can compare current skill levels with prior test results; reports provide instructional needs for development of study programs.
Simple Record Management in Wonderlic Online
- Testing, scoring and reporting in one easy-to-use platform, and data exchange capabilities allow you to easily transfer information to your database.
Click here to learn more about the differences between the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST) and GAIN®.