- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
The Wonderlic Standardized Course Placement Assessment (SCPA) measures basic verbal and quantitative skills that determine a student’s abilities related to specific job training programs.
- Improve retention, persistence and completion rates: Data-backed validation and ongoing placement accuracy reporting ensures students start day one as engaged as possible
- Place and support: Assess your students’ basic skills and use detailed feedback to personalize instruction and remediation.
- Administer with flexibility: On-site or remote administration available
- Align with secondary educators: The test is derived from the Common Core State Standards.
- Pair with non-cognitive motivation: Paint a holistic picture of your student to foster the utmost engagement from enrollment to completion.
Reading & writing areas evaluated include:
Mathematics areas evaluated include:
Good writing skills are vital in today’s world. The written word dominates the communications landscape, and finding out if a student’s writing ability is on par with the academic rigor of your program can be very time consuming.
Our Automated Essay Scoring is a simple tool that scores – in seconds – the content, language, organization and mechanics of a writing sample. This can be easily added to the SCPA for a more robust understanding of students’ writing abilities.
Each essay is scored using IntelliMetric®, an award-winning artificial intelligence engine, which analyzes over 400 features based on thousands of writing samples. Scoring is consistent, enabling you to make sound organizational decisions. Both Content and Structure are scored.