- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Many institutions have determined that standardized assessments do not sufficiently reflect the unique curricula, programming and syllabi of their programs.
Curriculum-Based Assessments (CBA) solve the course placement challenge for these institutions by aligning course placement assessment content with institution-specific curricula.
CBA includes a scientific development process with a review of relevant curricula information, faculty collaboration, student norms development, and ongoing monitoring and analysis, with each step of the process being data-driven and managed by our team of expert psychometricians.
We also include the option to utilize additional non-cognitive assessments in the enrollment process. These assessments include motivation/grit, biodata, computer literacy assessments, and fully customizable items.