- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
In a 2013 survey of top U.S. business executives by Adecco Staffing, 44% of respondents listed the lack of soft skills among applicants as their top concern, twice the level of the second highest category, technical skills.
Technical job proficiency is a requirement for employment, but soft skills enable candidates to standout during the hiring process to secure the job.
Soft Skills Training
Equip students to dominate the job market with online, modular instruction that can be incorporated into existing classes or as a supplement offered by career services.
Soft Skills Assessment
Give students the advantage in the hiring process. We know what matters most to employers and our soft skills assessment reflects those needs. Students can demonstrate their job-readiness. The Wonderlic-issued digital badge they receive certifies it.