- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Are your students being placed in the most appropriate career and developmental education programs? Wonderlic basic and advanced skills tests identify math and English skills levels and provide individualized prescriptions for remedial learning.
With results and scoring aligned to Occupational Information Network (O*Net) employability levels, you can be confident that your students will be successful at your institution AND on the job.
- Basic Math and English Skills: Measure students’ basic
verbal and math skills based upon job requirements. Results can be directly
compared to the skills required for entry-level jobs.
- Advanced Math & English Skills: Ideal for
colleges with online classes, schools with ESL students, and institutions
offering Associates and Bachelor degree programs. Results indicate that
students are Below College-Ready, College-Ready or Bachelor’s
Degree-Equivalent. Detailed diagnostics help you understand what classes they
are ready for and exactly what remedial training is needed, if any.
- Computer Literacy: Verify a student’s familiarity with relevant software, as well as their general office skills, to determine if additional support is needed to ensure their successful completion of your program.