- Hiring Solutions
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee & Customer Surveys
- Education Solutions
- Admissions & Placement
- Curriculum Evaluation & Reorientation
- Course & Program Mastery
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Competency-Based Programs
- Credit-Hour Programs
- Certification Exam Preparation
- Stakeholder Satisfaction
Adult Basic Education (GAIN)
Quickly and accurately measure and report the basic skills and Educational Functioning Levels (EFLs) progress of your students.
The Wonderlic General Assessment of Instructional Needs (GAIN)® basic skills test was specifically developed as a better alternative to measure EFLs as defined by the
National Reporting System.
- Approved by the US Department of Education for use in OVAE-funded Adult Basic Education (ABE) programs
- Easy to administer, easy for students and easy to interpret - you and your students will spend less time with assessments
- Extensive documentation of validity and reliability
- Pretest, progress test and a post-test for all Adult Basic Education (ABE), programs
- Measures all Educational Functioning Levels on one form—no Locator Test needed!
- 45-minute literacy skills test and a 45-minute math skills test – shorter testing time is better for students
- Can be administered separately or together
- Suitable for both youth and adult learners
- Measure National Reporting System EFLs
- Single form administration - no locator required
- Simple administration – no out of range results and decreased test administrations
- Flexible administration – paper-and-pencil or online
For more information, please visit www.everythingtogain.com.