- Hiring Solutions
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee & Customer Surveys
- Education Solutions
- Admissions & Placement Assessments
- Competency-Based Education Consulting
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Competency-Based Programs
- Credit-Hour Programs
- Certification Exam Preparation
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
Wonderlic Survey Products
Wonderlic’s engagement surveys help employers and educators better understand and monitor student, graduate, employee and client perspectives about organizational value and performance. Our professionally developed retention survey questions and confidential approach to collecting, analyzing and reporting feedback help increase response rates and the quality of results.
Wonderlic retention surveys can be administered online and/or via paper based on client need. Results are easy-to-understand and use. Wonderlic’s team of experienced Industrial/Organizational professionals is available to help determine the optimal engagement survey content and administrative approach, as well as to help use survey findings to build practical, actionable plans.
Each of the following engagement surveys has been designed to objectively gather relevant information and present results, trends, comments and Wonderlic recommendations that help drive continuous improvement.
Employment surveysWonderlic employment surveys measure the opinions and expectations of your employees.
SEE MORE >
Customer surveysWonderlic customer surveys provide direct feedback on your products, services or initiatives.
SEE MORE >
Education surveysWonderlic education surveys gather student and stakeholder opinions and concerns that can impact retention and accreditation efforts.
SEE MORE >