Wonderlic Ability-to-Benefit (ATB) Program
The Wonderlic Ability-to-Benefit Program features the most widely used ATB test in the nation—the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Ability to Benefit. Approved by the U.S. Department of Education for all ATB Title IV programs, the Wonderlic Ability-to-Benefit Program is a fast and efficient way to evaluate incoming students for program eligibility.
The Ability to Benefit test quickly measures basic verbal and math skills in two separate 20-minute tests. Official ATB test scores are provided online within two business days, and as fast as 24 hours, from receipt of answer sheets. Unofficial scores are immediately available through our online scoring system, so you can begin the admissions process without delay.
Please Note: We will continue to offer the ATB program after July 1, 2012 for those schools using ATB testing to meet state and accreditation requirements. Should funding be reinstated in the future, all test results from testing sessions after July 1 will be admissable for Federal financial aid consideration. Students will not need to be retested.
The Wonderlic Ability-to-Benefit Testing Program includes:
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test – Ability-to-Benefit measures basic verbal and quantitative skills to assist in student admissions and placement and is approved by the U.S. Department of Education for all ATB Title IV programs.
- Training and certification of your preferred Test Administrators as required by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Quick Start Guide provides at-a-glance instructions to make administering the test easy.
- Official practice tests that are self-administered and self-scored, and can be used for tutoring and preparing students for the exam.
- Online Official ATB score report indicates ATB status as “pass” or “no pass” with scores shown graphically in relation to minimum required scores.
*Unofficial scores are not to be used to determine program eligibility.
For more information regarding Wonderlic's Ability-to-Benefit Package, please visit our How To Buy section or contact us directly at 877.605.9496.
Select your school type from the list below to view all of our solutions that help you drive student success: