- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
What sets us apart?
Whether overseeing an office building, retail center or apartment complex, the effectiveness of a property management team comes down to the skills and productivity of the individual members. Wonderlic offers a customized battery of assessments and surveys to help you quickly and easily make personnel choices – those individuals with the right property management qualifications to help:
- Reduce time and cost to hire
- Reduce employee turnover
Designed with features specific to the property management, our hiring solution allows you to:
- Immediately launch and score Wonderlic’s proven assessments as part of your hiring process.
- Minimize time spent with unqualified candidates.
- Dramatically improve staff retention.
By using our step-by-step process, you’ll quickly identify candidates who meet your property management qualifications. Top matches are clearly indicated at each step so this
“multiple-hurdle ” approach allows you to move forward with only those who meet your property management qualifications. These online solutions are available 24/7 to provide:
- Registration and Resume Collection – applicants self-register online at their convenience and provide background information.
- Pre-Screening Questions – applicants complete an online questionnaire covering job-specific eligibility requirements and level of experience.
- Remote Testing – qualified candidates are invited to take one or more self-administered tests online that predict general intelligence and other important traits.
- Structured Interview Questions – Interviewers use questions developed by Wonderlic’s Psychologist to help identify the best candidates from a well qualified pool of applicants.
Our Job Index Engine
Our Job Index Engine draws from a comprehensive library based on data from the U.S. Department of Labor and our long expertise in the property management marketplace. The Index instantly provides a job profile with recommended employee assessments and scoring ranges for over 700 pre-defined jobs. Examples include:
- Leasing Agents
- Leasing Managers
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Landscapers and Groundskeepers
- Janitors and Cleaners
- Supervisors/Managers of Mechanics
- Property Accountants
- Executive Secretaries and Administrative Assistants
- Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers
For positions or organizations with unique requirements, our analysts work with you to develop a customized hiring system based on our proven process. They will:
- Develop prequalification and interview questions.
- Select assessments and score ranges based on the requirements for the position.
- Evaluate results and offer suggestions for continued refinement.
All test scores and candidate information are stored in Wonderlic Online for immediate access and easy tracking. Our entire process can also be integrated into your existing applicant tracking system for a seamless hiring solution.
“During the first 12 months after we started to use the Wonderlic assessments, we saw a 20 percent reduction in turnover for onsite positions. This is an investment for us and we pay for it out of our corporate budget for all of our apartment communities, but we do it because of the great results we’ve achieved.”
Alliance Residential, Phoenix, AZ