- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
The following resources are provided to share industry and client knowledge about the use of assessments.
Read firsthand how a wide variety of organizations have benefited by including Wonderlic assessments in their selection and evaluation process.
These in-depth studies written by Wonderlic professionals in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Employment Law validate testing as a critical component to hiring and student admissions.
Wonderlic professionals provide thought leadership on best practices and important industry trends.
Take a virtual tour of some of our most popular products and services.SEE MORE >
View past newsletters from Wonderlic.SEE MORE >
Expand your working knowledge through these free, non-credit webinars from the experts at Wonderlic.SEE MORE >