- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Student Assessment
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
These widely accepted, highly regarded aptitude tests measure a candidate's ability to learn, adapt, solve problems and understand instructions. By matching candidates with jobs that are consistent with their abilities, you can help your organization improve retention and reduce involuntary turnover, decrease training time, improve employee satisfaction and engagement, and increase productivity.
Wonderlic cognitive ability tests offer proven, legally defensible results and are available in two versions to serve a wide variety of hiring needs.
|Wonderlic Personnel Test - Quicktest
|Wonderlic Personnel Test
Have 100 employees or fewer?
Get the cognitive ability tests online with Wonscore, Wonderlic's powerfully simple pre-employment testing solution for small business.