- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Regardless of the specific setting, nursing assistants play a critical support role in providing quality healthcare to patients. A hard-working and well-trained nursing assistant can efficiently manage a variety of daily patient care functions and free up time for doctors and nurses to focus on more pressing patient medical issues. The Nursing Assistant Module of Wonderlic’s Quality Care Inventory (QCI) includes multiple assessments designed to measure the knowledge and skills required of Nursing Assistants in different patient care environments.
The wide variety of hands-on duties required of a nursing assistant (NA) demand individual’s with a unique and versatile combination of interpersonal and patient care skills. The Nursing Assistant Assessment is an interactive test that measures a nursing assistant's ability to provide basic patient care and perform common duties such as: feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, moving, and transporting patients. Along with Nursing Assistants, the assessment is designed to cover job skills associated with the positions of Nursing Care Attendants, Nursing Aides, and Nursing Attendants.
Nursing Assistant – Nursing Facility
Nursing Assistants who provide care in a Nursing Facility must be able to accurately interpret and fulfill directions from LNs and other medical staff. While Nursing Assistant's in a Nursing Facility must possess all of the skills of a General Nursing Assistant, they must also be prepared to serve the short and long-term needs of patients and families. Because Nursing Assistants in this role will often interact with patients over longer periods of time, the ability to establish positive relationships and adjust to specific patient needs and routines is invaluable. The Nursing Assistant – Nursing Facility Assessment is a job-knowledge test designed to measure these critical, role-specific skills.
Nursing Assistant – Home Healthcare
Nursing Assistants in Home Healthcare roles will often establish ongoing relationships with patients and their families. Patience, adaptability and care giving skills are vital for success in these positions. Along with the standard duties of a General Nursing Assistant, such as: feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, moving, and transporting patients, Nursing Assistants in a home setting must also be willing and able to shop for groceries, cook, clean, do laundry and perform a variety of other household functions. The Nursing Assistant – Home Healthcare Assessment is an interactive online test that measures an individual’s knowledge and skills in these specific functional areas.
Recommended Competency Modules
Tailor Assessments for Your Practice
While each assessment includes a core set of recommended competency modules that are common to particular position titles, we recognize that each practice is unique and may have its own expectations about the responsibilities assigned to a given role. Therefore, competency modules can be added or removed to tailor any assessment for your practice’s specific hiring and/or training needs.
About the QCI
Whether your practice is hiring to fill open allied health positions or exploring training and development opportunities for existing employees, ensuring that every member of your staff can perform their jobs at a high level is the key to realizing your practice’s productivity potential.
Wonderlic’s Quality Care Inventory (QCI) is a suite of interactive assessments that measure job specific knowledge and skills for a variety of allied health roles. Using the QCI to help identify and develop your team is a smart investment that will help you in your ongoing efforts to increase:
- Patient Satisfaction—Quality service along with reduced errors and wait times instill confidence, which drives patient retention, referrals, growth and pay-for-performance carrier reimbursements.
- Revenue and Reimbursements—More effective hiring and training efforts result in increased patient volume and decreased billing and coding errors as well as reimbursement cycle times.
- Legal Defensibility—Hiring decisions that include valid, objective, professionally developed assessment results significantly increase their legal defensibility.
- Profitability—When you have the ability to identify and hire top talent quickly and efficiently, and to reduce training times by pinpointing specific areas of need, you can build a team capable of driving profitability, even in today’s challenging healthcare environment.
Assessment Question Types
In order to realistically simulate the real world, day-to-day tasks of a Nursing Assistant, we’ve incorporated a wide range of question types, including:
- Realistic live scenarios featuring audio, illustrations and video
- Matching terms and definitions using drag and drop functionality
- Fill in the blank
- Labeling diagrams
- Sorting cards into categories
- Putting steps in sequence
- Completing forms
- Interpreting graphs