- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires healthcare organizations to train their staff in order to prevent unauthorized access to Protected Health Information (PHI). With penalties up to $50,000 per violation and potential jail time, covered entities must take every precaution to ensure compliance. However, HIPAA’s complex rules and guidelines make it challenging for healthcare managers and staff to demonstrate understanding and compliance with every policy and procedure.
The HIPAA assessments of Wonderlic’s Quality Care Inventory (QCI) suite of assessments provide an efficient, simple way to measure and document HIPAA knowledge. These online, easy-to-administer tests help demonstrate your organization’s commitment to HIPAA and provide strong evidence of adequate training.
HIPAA – Healthcare Providers
Every member of your staff is required to follow HIPAA policies and procedures. Wonderlic QCI HIPAA assessments can help identify areas of concern in your training, while providing evidence of compliance.
HIPAA - Administrators and Compliance Officers
Every healthcare organization must select or hire a privacy officer to develop and implement all required HIPAA policies and procedures. Wonderlic QCI HIPAA assessments can help ensure that your administrator/officer has a deep understanding of HIPAA regulations and the responsibilities specific to their role.
Recommended Competency Modules
Tailor Assessments for Your Practice
While each assessment includes a core set of recommended competency modules that are common to particular position titles, we recognize that each practice is unique and may have its own expectations about the responsibilities assigned to a given role. Therefore, competency modules can be added or removed to tailor any assessment for your practice’s specific hiring and/or training needs.
About the QCI
Whether your practice is hiring to fill open allied health positions or exploring training and development opportunities for existing employees, ensuring that every member of your staff can perform their jobs at a high level is the key to realizing your practice’s productivity potential.
Wonderlic’s Quality Care Inventory (QCI) is a suite of interactive assessments that measure job specific knowledge and skills for a variety of allied health roles. Using the QCI to help identify and develop your team is a smart investment that will help you in your ongoing efforts to increase:
- Patient Satisfaction—Quality service along with reduced errors and wait times instill confidence, which drives patient retention, referrals, growth and pay-for-performance carrier reimbursements.
- Revenue and Reimbursements—More effective hiring and training efforts result in increased patient volume and decreased billing and coding errors as well as reimbursement cycle times.
- Legal Documentation—Evidence derived from valid, objective, professionally developed assessment results documents effective HIPAA training.
- Profitability— More knowledgeable staff can help reduce instances of HIPAA claims. Additionally, assessment documentation helps reduce the costs of providing evidence of training to Office for Civil Rights (OCR) officials.
Assessment Question Types
In order to simulate the challenges and issues that may arise for any staff member that must comply with HIPAA regulations, we’ve incorporated a wide range of question types, including:
- Realistic live scenarios featuring audio, illustrations and video
- Fill in the blank
- Sorting cards into categories
- Completing forms