- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Identify which EKG Technician applicants are most capable of operating the specialized equipment used to measure the health and performance of a patient’s heart. This online, job-knowledge assessment will help you determine if an applicant is well prepared to effectively fulfill the duties required of an EKG Technician, including: clearly explaining the procedure to patients, attaching electrodes to the patient’s body, and accurately interpreting and recording the electrical impulses transmitted by a patient’s heart using an electrocardiogram. The assessment also covers tasks associated with other common stress test administration.
Recommended Competency Modules
The Quality Care Inventory (QCI) EKG Technician Assessment covers the following position-specific competency modules:
- Communication and Professionalism
- Cardiac terminology
- Heart Anatomy
- Heart conduction
- Vital signs
- Three and 12-lead EKG, telemetry
- Basics of reading an EKG
- Stress Testing
- EKG during Surgery
Tailor Assessments for Your Practice
While the EKG Technician Assessment includes a core set of recommended competency modules that are common to this job title, we recognize that each practice is unique and may have its own expectations about the responsibilities assigned to this role. Therefore, competency modules can be added or removed to tailor the assessment for your practice’s specific hiring and/or training needs.
About the QCI
Whether your practice is hiring to fill open allied health positions or exploring training and development opportunities for existing employees, ensuring that every member of your staff can perform their jobs at a high level is the key to realizing your practice’s productivity potential.
Wonderlic’s Quality Care Inventory (QCI) is a suite of interactive assessments that measure job specific knowledge and skills for a variety of allied health roles. Using the QCI to help identify and develop your team is a smart investment that will help you in your ongoing efforts to increase:
- Patient Satisfaction—Quality service along with reduced errors and wait times instill confidence, which drives patient retention, referrals, growth and pay-for-performance carrier reimbursements.
- Revenue and Reimbursements—More effective hiring and training efforts result in increased patient volume and decreased billing and coding errors as well as reimbursement cycle times.
- Legal Defensibility—Hiring decisions that include valid, objective, professionally developed assessment results significantly increase their legal defensibility.
- Profitability—When you have the ability to identify and hire top talent quickly and efficiently, and to reduce training times by pinpointing specific areas of need, you can build a team capable of driving profitability, even in today’s challenging healthcare environment.
Assessment Question Types
- Realistic live scenarios featuring audio, illustrations and video
- Matching terms and definitions using drag and drop functionality
- Fill in the blank
- Labeling diagrams
- Sorting cards into categories, including illustrations
- Completing forms
- Interpreting graphs