Wonderlic Learning Outcomes Assessments
On the job is too late to find out a graduate is lacking a critical skill or vital knowledge. Your reputation is on the line, and knowing that your students are learning what they need to know – and your teachers are teaching effectively – is fundamental to your success.
Wonderlic Learning Outcomes Assessments are interactive, online exams that test your students’ knowledge and competencies. Developed with the aid and collaboration of employers, educators, accrediting bodies and programmatic boards, our Learning Outcomes Assessments give you the opportunity to pinpoint gaps and identify issues quickly, before it’s too late.
The tests feature audio, 3D animation, video, and imagery used in a variety of question types including construction, deconstruction, matching, multiple choice, fill in the blank, essay and more. Each question is weighted based on feedback from employers in your industry, and weighting can be customized if you find employers in your area value skills and competencies differently than the national averages.
Test results are available immediately upon completion, and the permissions-based, click-through functionality lets users drill down into individual students and teachers, courses, objectives, classes, programs, and campuses. Administrators can get a detailed look at how each teacher, class and program is performing with just a few mouse clicks.
Advance the quality of instruction. Improve student performance. Increase teacher effectiveness. Align curricula to employer needs.
Online Administration, Scoring and Results
- Tests can be assigned anytime, anywhere
- Tests can be taken from any computer with internet access
- Results can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- Results are available in minutes
Simple Management Tools
- Easily launch and discontinue exams, assign makeup tests, and allow students to retake a test
- Set test
parameters as needed
- Test name
- Test details emailed to students and faculty immediately upon saving
- Student Report shows detail and summary for each exam taken
- Faculty Report shows detail and summary of each course and class; can drill down to the student level
- Program Report shows detail and summary of each program; can drill down to the course, class and student levels
- Campus Report shows detail and summary of each campus; can drill down to each program, course, class, and student level
- Red, yellow and green color coding shows performance metrics at-a-glance
- Comparisons to campus, school and national averages are included
Customizable Battery of Questions
- Match objectives to your curriculum
- Assign weights for each objective
Administration Method: Online
- MS Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9
- Safari versions 4 and 5
- Firefox – latest version
- Chrome – latest version
Other Software: Requires Flash player
Number of Questions: Varies
Time Limit: Assigned by instructor
Proctored or Unproctored: Either
Requires Internet Access: Yes