Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored
Evaluating basic skills from afar has never been easier! The Wonderlic Basic Skills Test – Non Proctored was created specifically for online administration to allow for fast, easy and accurate evaluation of your candidates 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Placement of incoming students is now easier than ever! Whether you currently use an admissions test or offer open enrollment, an online basic skills test is the ideal way to assess the English and math capabilities of all applicants. No more discovering skills gaps after they've enrolled!
Scoring recommendations are set based on your curriculum and the needs of the career, and can be adjusted to meet the exact demands of your programs.
Determining whether your applicants have the basic English and math skills for your entry-level positions is critical in today's multicultural world. Don't find out after you've hired them that they can't do the job!
Scoring recommendations are set based on the requirements of the job, and can be adjusted to meet the exact demands of the position.
Fast and Easy for Everyone
Applicants can take the two 20-minute assessments 24/7 from any computer with online access, without the need for a proctor. The report provides detailed diagnostics that outline where skills gaps exist. Understand in seconds where they stand and what training they could benefit from.
Fill out the form to the right to learn more!
Remote Administration, Scoring and Results
- Tests can be taken 24/7 from any computer with Internet access
- Results are available immediately in your Wonderlic Online account
- Designed for non proctored administration (calculators are permitted)
Program and Job Specific Scoring
- Scores are based on:
- The job competencies
- Your curriculum
- Your program needs
- Item Response Theory (IRT) scoring uses a holistic view of the candidate’s response pattern to help ensure integrity of the results
Simple Record Management
- Sort and filter tools enable you to quickly make decisions based on scores
- Progress through your admissions or hiring process can be easily tracked
- Easy to interpret two-page report provides instructional needs for the development of training programs, study plans, tutoring, remediation and placement
- Our simple, two-color system—Green and Red—indicates applicant suitability compared to the ideal scores for the job or educational program
20 Minute Administration per Test
- 50 questions English
- 45 questions math
Administration Method: Online
- MS Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 and 9
- Safari versions 4 and 5
- Firefox – latest version
- Chrome – latest version
Number of Questions: 50 verbal, 45 math
Time Limit: 20 minutes each test
Proctored or Non Proctored: Non proctored
Requires Internet Access: Yes