- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Go beyond basic skills!
Based on the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) and Common Core State Standards, the new Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST) measures the language and mathematics skills needed to enter jobs that require “some” to “extensive” preparation, or to enter two- or four-year college programs. Non-proctored, online administration allows for fast, easy and accurate evaluation of your candidates 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Fast and Easy for Everyone
Applicants can take the two 30-minute assessments 24/7 from any computer with online access, without the need for a proctor. The easy to read report compares the test taker’s scores with the skill level required and provides an at-a-glance performance category (Below College-Ready, College-Ready or Bachelor’s Degree-Equivalent). Detailed diagnostics help you understand exactly what remedial training is needed.
The Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test can be used by employers as a pre-employment test and a training assessment.
Determining whether your applicants have the language and mathematics skills needed for your positions is critical. Don't find out after you've hired them that they can't do the job!
Assessing current employees before they enter a training program is vital to their success and your bottom line. The diagnostics provided in the report pinpoint specific areas for improvement, so no time or money is wasted.
Skills Test Comparison
Are you wondering how this test compares to the non-proctored Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)?
Advanced Test – Language
Grammar – Advanced
Basic Test – Language
Advanced Test – Math
Expressions & Equations
Basic - Math
Numbers and Operations
Two comparisons of items types on the tests:
- Vocabulary Item
- Basic Skills Test: Identify the meaning of a commonly used word with the aid of context clues
- Advanced Skills Test: Identify the meaning of a relatively sophisticated word without the aid of context clues
- Basic Skills Test: Solve simple algebraic equation with one unknown (subtraction)
- Advanced Skills Test: Solve for an unknown by combining and simplifying two algebraic equations