Wonderlic Seven-Factor Personality Profile
The Wonderlic Seven-Factor Personality Profile helps employers quickly determine whether a job candidate’s individual combination of personality traits is a good fit for a specific job or training program.
This test measures seven primary and ten secondary personality traits to identify candidates as one of four common personality types: Driver, Supporter, Thinker or Motivator. The Wonderlic Seven-Factor Personality Profile is effective for positions requiring significant client interaction, such as customer service, telemarketing and sales.
Areas evaluated include:
- Emotional Intensity
- Recognition Motivation
- Ego Drive
- Interpersonal Warmth
Organizations that measure personality traits as part of their hiring process are better able to understand how a candidate’s personality can impact job satisfaction and performance.
The Wonderlic Personality Profile may be used for both hiring and employee development purposes.
NOTE: This assessment was formerly the Comprehensive Personality Profile® (CPP).
Job-specific Score Ranges
- 700 job profiles are available in our comprehensive Job Index Engine
- Custom job profiles can be created by our team of Industrial/Organizational professionals
Two Administration Methods Available
- Online administration, scoring and reporting
- Remote or on-site from any computer with Internet connectivity
- Individual and group administration
- Results are available in minutes
- Paper and pencil administration
- Fax-back or template scoring
- Includes step-by-step administration guide
- Individual or group administration
Intuitive Results Reports
- Five unique reports are generated
- Selection Report – 5 pages
- Manager’s Supervisory Report – 9 pages
- Sales Manager’s Report – 9 pages
- Sales Training Supplement – 3 pages
- Individual’s Self Report – 10 pages
- Our simple, three-color system—Green, Yellow and Red—indicates candidate suitability compared to the ideal scoring ranges for that position
Simple Candidate Record Management in Wonderlic Online
- Sort and filter tools enable you to quickly rank, order and prioritize candidates based on score
- Candidate progression through your hiring process can be easily tracked