- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Tests
With over 200 million administrations to date, Wonderlic’s cognitive ability tests are among the most widely used and accepted aptitude tests in the world. Trusted by over 50,000 employers and educators, large and small, the Wonderlic Personnel Test and Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam are the best choice in cognitive ability testing.
These widely accepted, highly regarded aptitude tests measure an applicant’s ability to learn, adapt, solve problems and understand instructions. By selecting individuals with the appropriate level of cognitive ability, you can help your organization improve retention and reduce turnover, decrease training time, improve employee and student satisfaction and increase productivity.
Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Tests are used for hiring, student admissions and student placement purposes, with proven, legally defensible results.
Personnel Test Family
The family of Wonderlic Personnel Tests is used for selecting employees for a large number of jobs.SEE MORE >
Scholastic Level Exam FamilyThe family of Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exams is used for selecting students for both campus-based and distance learning programs.
SEE MORE >