- Employee Selection
- Cognitive Ability Tests
- Personality & Integrity Tests
- Knowledge & Skills Tests
- Quality Care Inventory (QCI)
- Entry-Level Accounting Skills Assessment
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test - Non-Proctored (WBST-NP)
- Wonderlic Advanced Skills Test (WAST-NP)
- Wonderlic Interactive Skills Evaluation (WISE)
- Automated Essay Scoring
- Hay Aptitude Test Battery
- Prescreen & Interview Questions
- Automated Reference Check
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Student Assessment
- General Admissions
- Basic & Advanced Skills
- Adult & Youth Basic Education Programs
- Course Placement
- Course & Program Mastery Assessments
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Surveys
- Job Placement Assessments
Wonderlic Behavioral Reliability Tests
Wonderlic’s behavioral reliability tests are designed to measure productivity and identify individuals who are likely to be low-risk employees. These productivity tests are useful when candidates have little to no prior work experience and have access to company vehicles, equipment, cash, merchandise or perform their job with little direct supervision.
By using productivity tests as part of your employee selection process, you can quickly and objectively identify conscientious and service-oriented candidates who will have a low likelihood of turnover.
Wonderlic Productivity IndexThe Wonderlic Productivity Index is used to predict a candidate’s likelihood of counterproductive behavior.
SEE MORE >
Wonderlic Productivity Index - Behavioral QuestionnaireThe Wonderlic Productivity Index - Behavioral Questionnaire helps employers quickly determine whether a job candidate has the right combination of personality traits to become a productive, low-risk employee.
SEE MORE >
Work Readiness ASSESSMENT
The Wonderlic Work Readiness Assessment helps you identify gaps in work readiness before an individual begins a job. This quick and effective risk behavior survey identifies the areas where they need improvement, and allows you to evaluate their progress as they move through your program.SEE MORE >