Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam - Distance Learner
The Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam - Distance Learner identifies student applicants who are most likely to succeed in an online learning environment, helping to increase completion and job placement rates, while reducing loan default rates.
The Scholastic Level Exam - Distance Learner measures cognitive ability. It predicts how quickly and thoroughly a student can understand instructions, learn new material and handle the mental demands of school. Cognitive ability is widely accepted as being one of the single best predictors of academic success.
This abbreviated version of the Scholastic Level Exam was specifically designed for distance learning programs and is an unproctored test administered via the Internet.
The Scholastic Level Exam - Distance Learner enables quicker and better informed student admissions decisions in today’s fast-paced market:
Program-Specific Scoring Ranges
- Standardized scoring ranges for a wide range of career programs are available
- Custom scoring ranges can be created by our analysts
Online Administration, Scoring and Reporting
- Remote from any computer with Internet connectivity
- Results are provided in minutes
Intuitive Results Report
- Easy to interpret results are shown on one page
- Our simple, three-color system—Green, Yellow and Red—indicates applicant suitability compared to the ideal score range for that program
Simple Student Record Management in Wonderlic Online
- Online sort and filter tools enable you to quickly rank, order and prioritize applicant based on scores
- Student progression through your enrollment process can be easily tracked